We are currently experiencing a high volume of enquiries as a result of the situation around COVID-19.
We are working hard to get back to enquiries as quickly as possible, but there may be a short delay. We thank you for your patience.
In the meantime, please review the below as it may assist with your enquiry.
If you have questions about your booking on the Patagonia and Chilean Fjords or Costa Rica and the Panama Canal voyages, please refer to the email sent to you (or your travel agent) on 17th March 2020 for information regarding the postponement of these voyages.
If you have questions about your booking on an Arctic voyage between May and October, please refer to the email sent to you (or your travel agent) on 24th March 2020, based on the current information it is no longer possible to operate these voyages and we will be deferring voyages to future seasons. A more detailed email with information regarding your specific Arctic voyage will be sent to you in the coming week with options available to you.
For more information please refer to our Coronavirus COVID-19 advisory on our website: https://www.aurora-expeditions.com/coronavirus-advisory/