Jewels of the Arctic Giveaway 2024
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on October 20, 2023 and until 11:59 p.m. on April 30, 2024 (the “Promotion Period”), you may enter the Jewels of the Arctic Giveaway (the “Draw”) by visiting the Aurora Expeditions Entry Page (the “Entry Page”) and completing and submitting the online entry form. Incorrect and incomplete entries are void. These official rules are also available on the Entry Page. There is a limit of one (1) entry, per valid email address, per eligible person.
- ELIGIBILITY: Consumers who attend an Aurora hosted or sponsored event in person or virtually are eligible to win the prize. Must be residents of Canada or the United States, excluding Quebec, aged 18 years and over. Aurora staff, partners, or travel advisors are not eligible to win.
- SPONSOR: Aurora Expeditions, Suite 12, Level 2, 35 Buckingham Street, Surry Hills, Sydney, NSW 2010, Australia
- HOW WINNERS WILL BE DETERMINED: At the end of the Promotional Period, one (1) Grand Prize Winner, will be selected by the Sponsor in a random drawing from the eligible entries submitted. The prospective winner will be contacted by phone or email within 7 days of the contest ending. The prospective Prize Winner is required to respond to the Sponsor, within 72 hours of issuance of prize notification. If the prospective Prize Winner does not respond, their prize will be forfeited and an alternate prospective winner shall be selected, at Sponsor’s discretion. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing.
- PRIZE: Grand Prize: Passage for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest, in the same stateroom, on Jewels of the Arctic, departing in 2024 or 2025 seasons. All general inclusions as described in the Jewels of the Arctic itinerary are included. The stateroom will be assigned 60 days prior to departure, subject to availability. The Grand Prize Winner will also receive a $1,000 Gift Card in local currency which may be put towards airfare or other travel expenses that are arranged independently by the Grand Prize Winner.
- SPECIAL CONDITIONS:
The Grand Prize must be booked at least 60 days before chosen departure date.
Reservations and sailing are subject to voyage certificate terms and conditions. Prize excludes additional sightseeing and other personal expenditures. Optional activities are not included. All other expenses not specified herein with respect to the Prize are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
If for any reason any Grand Prize related event is delayed, cancelled, or postponed, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Draw.
The Grand Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, and must be accepted as awarded, “AS IS”, The Grand Prize has no cash value and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled.
Any airfare not mentioned in the Itinerary is not included. It is the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner to reach the starting location of Longyearbyen, Norway at their own expense. The voyage ends in Reykjavik, Iceland.
The Sponsor is not responsible for any purchases or arrangements made using the $1,000 Gift Card. They are purely at the discretion and responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner.
Travel Insurance for the Grand Prize Winner and guest is not included but strongly recommended. Travel Medical Insurance is required.
Each Winner and their guest must travel on the same itinerary and have all required valid passports and visas at the time of departure from the respective country including up to and including the time of return to the respective country. There are no deviations to travel allowed except as approved by the cruise line in its sole discretion. Winner and their guest must abide by all cruise line policies and terms and conditions, including the requirements outlined at www.aurora-expeditions.com/terms-andconditions/.